An outline of this event is available in IB Skills Conference First flyer and further details will be available shortly. If you are interested in attending, please complete the online booking form below. Only 10 places are currently available for LBNet members.
Application deadline 31st March 2016
Terms and conditions apply – see below.
Event Terms and Conditions:
1. Please seek the permission of your line manager before registering to attend this event.
2. Please be aware that submission of your registration does not constitute confirmation that a place has been awarded to you. The University will not be held liable for any costs incurred by you prior to a confirmed place being awarded.
3. In the event that a place is available, you will receive an email confirming your place after the deadline.
4. This event is being organised by Cogent SSC Ltd on behalf of the IBLF and eight Networks in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy, of whichLBNet is one contributing Network. The University will not be held liable for costs incurred due to circumstances outside of our control, such as transport delays or late changes by the organisers.
6. Delegates will be responsible for any travel and subsistence costs incurred up to the point of their arrival at the event venue and for their return journey at the end of the event.
7. If you register for a place at this event but cancel after 31st March 2016, or do not attend on the day, the Network reserves the right to charge you £300 for the cost of your place.
Location: Manchester Macdonald Hotel